Created in 2010 by two teachers passionate about languages, AFSL Pro was born from a vision that adapts to the realities and needs of companies and individuals. A teaching based on real world concepts that the learner can apply efficiently to their working environment.
Since its creation, the company has been aiming to meet the many challenges of teaching language in business. We have known for a long time that no learner is at the same stage in his/her progress and that no one learns the same way.
Our history is that of a dynamic company that relies on solid experience in pedagogy to renew itself and to offer language training to professionals.
Project Director and Administrative Coordinator
Inken Kaumann has several years of experience teaching languages, including German, as well as a master’s degree in linguistics. She is particularly involved in children’s training at AFSL Pro and also supports the team in various technical and administrative tasks.
Project Coordinator and Head of technical support
Sumayyah Petrus has more than 10 years of experience teaching English at all levels. She provides technical support to learners and also participates in various administrative tasks in the AFSL Pro team.
Laura Fluieraru has been passionate about language learning and the challenges it presents since the age of 10 and has always wanted to spread her passion. At AFSL Pro, she provides help in various administrative tasks, technical support and makes sure each inquiry is answered in a timely and courteous manner.
Project Coordinator and Pedagogical Director
Nadia Ehret has more than 23 years of experience teaching languages. For more than 20 years, she has been involved in the recruitment and training of teachers, including the organization of in-house training.
President and Cofounder
Diane Lord is co-founder of AFSL Pro language school with another teacher. She has more than 30 years of experience teaching languages and management. She has worked in the public and private sectors in Quebec and Ontario. She has chosen to focus her energy to create a teaching environment that meets your needs.
Guided by a passion for language teaching, we aim to always reinvent ourselves in order to offer the highest quality training.
Our teaching focuses on personal and professional development and aims to help individuals and businesses reach their full potential.
- Be leaders in language training.
- Provide flexible, innovative, effective language training tailored to the needs of businesses and governments.
- Promote the personal and professional development of learners.
- Adapt the content of training programs to reflect goals and professions.
- Teach real world concepts, directly applicable in a business development context.
Our values are at the heart of an innovative, world-focused, people and business development approach to language training:
We know that sustained human contact with a teacher and personalized coaching facilitate language learning.
For us, learning a language is an important tool for personal and professional development.
As customers and partners, you are part of our team. We work together to develop your needs and goals to create the best possible training plan for you.
Satisfaction and fulfillment
We are committed to develop a training plan for you that will ensure your success, regardless of your starting point.
AFSL Pro’s multicultural and multilingual team works with the utmost respect for differences and enriches cultural diversity.
Innovation and desire for excellence
We combine technological tools with our knowledge to create innovative, flexible, effective and responsive learning methods in order to meet the needs of today’s businesses and professionals.
We offer a full range of tailored, flexible language training services based on the best teaching methods.
1. Pre-training: assessing your language needs and optimal training plan based on your aspirations
- Needs analysis grid
Oral and written assessments
Suggested groupings by level
2. Training: taking charge of the entire personalized training program
- Private or small group training (face-to-face and/or online)
- Tailored training with optional access to the online practice portal
- Adapting content and evaluations to meet objectives
- Flexibility of the formulas offered (dates, duration and format)
Post-training: tracking satisfaction and achievements
- Language reinforcement and retention services
- Planning plan for turnkey solutions for HR managers and managers
- Sending personalized progress reports
- Pedagogical monitoring and assessment of learner satisfaction
AN EFFICIENT APPROACH THAT GETS RESULTS!
- Analysis done with your training managers
Evaluation of the learners’ language level
- Starting language level
- Target language level
Personalized training plan creation
- Pairing with a teacher
- Private course or small groups
- In person or online training
- Mixed or traditional solution
Feedback and quality control during the training
- Training follow up done according to training manager’s expectations
Evaluation of the objectives attained by the learners
- Complete final report at the end of the session
- Recommendations for a possible extension of the training
We know how speaking another language contributes to your personal and professional growth and development.